COVID-19 Update: In-person yoga and meditation classes are currently available for outdoor, socially distanced corporate wellness events. During this stressful time, Yoga in the Triangle has developed virtual yoga, meditation and wellness classes for companies in Raleigh, Durham, The Research Triangle region of North Carolina and beyond. Contact us to book your consultation.
- COVID-19 update: In-person classes available for outdoor, socially distanced events only. Bring the yoga studio into your workspace. Transform an extra conference room, lobby entrance, or even a wide hallway into a workplace wellness space. These classes work well for any time during the workday. Start the morning off clear and energized, take a yoga lunch break, or end the day focused and refreshed with a late afternoon energy boost.
- This class is available in 60-minute sessions.
- COVID-19 update: Available as part of our virtual platform. Maximize time with this express yoga class. Each class combines strength, flexibility, and breath to energize the body and mind. Your team with leave the yoga class feeling refreshed and refocused.
- COVID-19 Update: Available as part of our virtual platform. This yoga mat class is perfect for the lunch break. Each class combines strength, flexibility, and breath to energize the body followed by a 5 minute relaxation to calm and focus the mind.
- COVID-19 Update: Available as part of our virtual platform. The full yoga studio experience right in your office or corporate facility. Centering mindfulness meditation followed by strength, flexibility, and breath. Includes a 5-minute final relaxation to balance the mind and body.
- COVID-19 Update: Available as part of our Virtual Platform. For compact spaces or the conference room. 20 minutes of desk stretches and standing poses supported by the chair bring ease into the body and help to relieve the pain and discomfort caused by sitting for long periods. Includes a 5 minute mindfulness meditation to refocus the mind. A time-saving option for the team who doesn’t want to change their clothes and leave the office but is still looking for all the positive benefits of yoga at work.
- Desk and chair yoga class is available in a 25-minute session.
- COVID-19 Update: Available In-Person Outdoors or as part of our virtual platform. Quick overview of the practice of mindfulness and 5 minutes of gentle stretching followed by 15 minutes of guided breathing and meditation. Can be held in any space, desk, conference room, lounge area, or on the yoga mat.
- Mindfulness at work meditation classes are available in 25-minute sessions.
- Covid 19 Update: Available for Socially Distanced Outdoor Event or as part of our Virtual Corporate Wellness Program. Includes an introduction to the practice and benefits of mindfulness meditation and applications of mindfulness in the workplace. Followed by stretches to prepare the body for a 15 minute guided meditation.
- This workshop is 45 minutes to 1-hour in length.
- Workplace Wellness in the time of Social Distancing. An outdoor yoga class with social distancing to keep your employees happy, healthy and engaged.
- This workshop is 1-hour in length.